Saturday 17 November 2018

Lego and Origami

My little brother has been enjoying Lego building. He follows the instructions online and can follow them to make the end result. I bought Lego for relaxation and as a mental health aid. Lego helps with mental health as it acts as a distraction to unsettling thought. Like many of my hobbies I often toss it aside for something new. My little brother has begun to enjoy the Lego again and building new piece creation. He has really given the Lego a new home. He even got a Lego gift set for his birthday. He has made all the Lego creations already.
I was thinking that of the similarities between the Lego instructions and that of Origami.
Thus I figured my new hobby would be Origami. I went and bought a set of patterned origami sheets from Amazon.
I have made a crane and a swan. My brother has made a t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment